HIKO Nose Thread Lift Treatment in Singapore
HIKO Nose Thread Lifts are fast becoming one of the most popular procedures in Singapore as it can achieve much more compared with Nose Fillers alone
At Lux Aesthetics, our HIKO Nose Thread Lifts are a quick, minimally invasive, safe and non-surgical procedure.
How is it done?
HIKO Nose Thread Lift is a simple and quick procedure – this is part of the reason why this is growing in popularity. The skin is first cleaned and an antiseptic solution is used to ensure the site is as clean as possible. It is made comfortable with a topical anaesthetic cream applied to the nose, followed by tiny local anaesthetic injections to make it numb and ready for the insertion of the threads that will be inserted into the nose bridge and the tip via one entry point.
The HIKO Nose Thread Lift involves bringing the thread through the soft tissue along the bridge of the nose, or for tip adjustment, it is inserted at the tip and thread down the nasal columella.
As each individual is different, the number of threads required will vary. A proper assessment by the Doctor will be able to determine the number of threads required to perfectly enhance the nose.
The procedure takes roughly 20 minutes. There is minimal bruising and swelling. Makeup can be used the next day.
What can a HIKO Nose Thread Lift do?
HIKO Nose Thread Lifts can do the following:
- Straighter nose bridge
- More defined nose bridge
- Natural looking results
- Reduce the size of the nose tip
- Lift the nose with appropriate beauty angles and contour
Compared with Nnose Fillers, the HIKO Nose Thread Lift does not cause problems with migration, spreading or arterial occlusion.
What are HIKO Nose Thread Lifts made of?
The threads used for the HIKO Nose Thread Lift are known as polydioxanone (PDO) threads. PDO threads are safe and have been used for medical surgical procedures for a long time. They are proven to fully dissolve over time.
PDO threads are used under the skin to skilfully sculpt, contour and shape the bridge and tip of the nose. The threads act as a scaffolding for the collagen that they stimulate the production of. PDO is safely dissolved and absorbed by the body over time.
The special HIKO nose threads have cogs that, unlike the usual smooth PDO threads, can provide good scaffolding strength with lasting results. The HIKO Nose Thread Lift is largely used for straightening and defining the nose, increasing the height of your nose at the bridge and lifting the tip.
Are all the HIKO Nose Thread Lift procedures the same?
As the number, type, thickness and location of the threads placed play an important role in determining the success and results of the threadlift, our Doctor begins with an in-depth consultation on an individual’s nose structure, before she can provide the right treatment to maximise the benefits of the HIKO Nose Thread Lift.
Having carried out numerous HIKO Nose Thread Lift procedures, our Doctor is detailed in her consultation and ensures each procedure is carried out with the most care and is as gentle as possible.
Are there any side effects?
As with all procedures, there is a small risk of infection but this can be prevented by careful sterile precautions taken during the procedure and proper aftercare.
Some possible side effects include slight bruising, swelling or needle marks which can be expected in some patients but usually fully resolves in 1-2 weeks.
How long does it last?
The PDO threads typically dissolve over 6-12 months*. However, people usually see longer sustained results because when the threads dissolve, the collagen remains. This means the effects from a HIKO Nose Thread Lift usually last 1-2 years*. The new collagen fibres supports and maintains the new desired shape.
This extends the effect from the threads for a longer period of time. A maintenance procedure at 9-12 months will further enhance and prolong the effects of the HIKO Nose Thread Lift.
What are the benefits of a HIKO Nose Thread Lift?
There are numerous benefits to a HIKO Nose Thread Lift in Singapore, the main one being that it is non-surgical, eliminating the need for a general anaesthetic and an overnight stay in the hospital. Some other benefits to consider are:
- Safety: PDO threads are a researched and well-known form of thread that the body can safely absorb.
- Speed: A HIKO Nose Thread Liift can be carried out over a lunch break. Taking approximately 20 minutes with no recovery time needed, it is incredibly convenient. Importantly the results are immediate.
- Secure: Nose threads are very stable and secure with no risk of migration or displacement even if pressure is applied to the nose.
- Long lasting: Although the thread itself usually last 6-12 months, the collagen that is stimulated last longer. Therefore, one treatment has the potential to last 1-2 years. Although this is not as permanent as traditional rhinoplasty, it is more lasting than Dermal Nose Fillers.
A HIKO Nose Thread Lift is a quick, safe and popular way to improve the shape of your nose, especially the bridge and the tip. Furthermore, unlike its surgical counterpart, a nose lift has no downtime and minimal swelling. There is no pain other than some possible mild discomfort from the application of local anaesthetic.
Why use Lux Aesthetic Clinic to have a HIKO Nose Thread Lift in Singapore?
We have three stand out points that make us successful in aesthetics and non-surgical procedures in Singapore.
- Efficacy and Results: Providing the most up to date treatments and equipment, we pride ourselves in our state of the art technology. Our highly trained and experienced staff provide result driven treatments that are effective, safe and long lasting.
- Quality and safety: Meeting and exceeding the benchmarks set by the governing bodies for aesthetics we use equipment/products approved by the FDA and/or HSA. Importantly, everything we do is rigorously tested to ensure not only effectiveness and safety but also quality and high standards
- Personalised treatment: We are all different. Knowing and understanding these differences is why we stand out. We do not use a one size fits all approach, because people aren’t one size fits all. We individualise and tailor treatments to your needs and budget so you get the results you want to achieve. This saves you money as you only pay for what you need as an individual.
How much will it cost you?
HIKO Nose Thread Lift prices start from $650*
*prices stated are exclusive of 7% GST.
Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute medical advice and readers rely on the statements contained herein at their own risk. Treatment results, experiences and downtime (if any) may vary by individuals. Please make an appointment with our clinic for a thorough medical assessment of your condition and treatment requirements.
Achieve a more beautiful nose structure without the need for invasive nose augmentation surgery.
Ultimate Nose Lift
Done either nose fillers or nose thread lifts before but it just doesn’t seem to give a sufficient lift?