Are you struggling with health issues related to obesity? Wish you could look slimmer? Do you find it hard to get rid of your ‘beer belly’ or visceral fat that lies deeper than ‘pinchable’ fat?
What is ReduStim?
ReduStim is a new clinically recognised Class IIa medical device. It combines pressure therapy and bioenergetic stimulation to target visceral fat and abdominal fat. The new technology which is Cosmosoft’s answer to fat reduction is called BioStimology.
Read on to find out why it’s important to reduce visceral fat, how ReduStim does it, what results it can bring, and how much it costs.
Why is visceral fat reduction important?
What is visceral fat?
Visceral fat is fat that accumulates under our muscles in our abdominal cavity, and around our vital organs. It comes from eating too much trans fat, which is plentiful in meat, soft drinks, sweets, baked goods, as well as dairy, deep-fried and processed foods. Women are classified as at risk when their waist is more than 88cm in circumference. For men that’s 102cm.
Why is it a health risk?
Visceral fat affects hormones and proteins in the body that cause inflammation. Research suggests that men and women with more visceral fat were 44% more likely to develop cancer and heart disease.
Obesity with visceral fat increases the lifetime risk of developing sluggish metabolism, heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, high cholesterol, liver problems, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and stroke.
How does ReduStim help?
A practical solution that supports success.
While a healthier diet and more exercise can help to slow down the accumulation of visceral fat, people are often disheartened when it takes too long to see results. Or if they have health issues that prevent them from exercising enough to create a calorie deficit (burning more energy than the calories consumed).
Adding ReduStim to your health strategy provides another solution to succeed in becoming healthier, so don’t give up. Clinical studies show it can help obese patients with a BMI of up to 42.
ReduStim supports the prevention of cardio-vascular disease by reducing visceral fat, and reduces the health risks related to excess abdominal fat.
It also increases blood circulation and activates the lymphatic system to release water retention and help eliminate toxins.
How ReduStim works:
- The patient lies down fully clothed and relaxes.
- Adjustable active straps are wrapped around the patient’s abdomen, thighs, calves, or arms to provide controlled micro-pressure.
- The technology in the straps emit low frequency magnetic waves that stimulate the natural process of decongesting fat cells.
- The bio-energetic field created activates the body’s calcium pump, and stimulates muscle contraction.
- Muscle contraction leads to the breakdown of fats to release fatty acids.
- Each session lasts for 30 to 45 minutes.
While each case is unique, here are some results reported from clinical studies of ReduStim:
- The ReduStim sessions trigger imperceptible muscle contractions on smooth muscles, similar to the contractions resulting from a sustained physical exercise, which leads to a lipolysis of the abdominal fat.
- After a 12-session cure with ReduStim, we observe an average decrease in waist circumference by 6.1 cm in patients with abdominal obesity.
- The waist circumference, as the first-line treatment, and the quantitative determination of the visceral fat mass, as the second-line treatment, are true indicators of the current and future health of an individual.
- Reduction of visceral fat by 8.2%, and subcutaneous abdominal fat by 4%.
- 6cm to 12cm reduction in measurements from 12 to 24 sessions.
- Weight loss between 2kg and 10kg in six weeks combined with healthy eating.
- Estimated average loss of 650 Kcal per 30-minute BioStimology session.
ReduStim removes, dislodges and drains fat from the body inside out, and results are usually visible after five to seven sessions. For optimal results, a series of 12 to 15 sessions is recommended twice a week.
Key beneficial results include:
- Ability to reduce visceral fat in areas that cannot be reached by procedures such as fat freeze or liposuction.
- The reduction of hard-to-reach visceral fat which creates health risks related to metabolic syndrome.
- Body contouring by reducing abdominal fat deposits.
- Enhance relaxation by releasing neurotransmitters.
There are no downtime required after ReduStim treatment. To support the success of this treatment, do what you can to maintain general healthy habits. These include staying hydrated, eating healthy, getting fresh air and sunshine, staying active with moderate exercise, getting enough rest, and choosing joy.
How much will it cost you?
Pricing for ReduStim treatment starts from $2600* per program of 12 sessions. We work closely with you to understand your health condition, concerns, and busy schedule so we could customise a treatment plan that works best for you.
Get in touch
*prices stated are exclusive of 7% GST.
Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute medical advice and readers rely on the statements contained herein at their own risk. Treatment results, experiences and downtime (if any) may vary by individuals. Please make an appointment with our clinic for a thorough medical assessment of your condition and treatment requirements.