A HIKO nose lift is a non-surgical threadlift that provides an alternative to surgical procedures such as a rhinoplasty. Offering exceptional results, no downtime and no discomfort, HIKO Nose lifts are growing in popularity.
How Does a HIKO Nose Lift Work?
Polydioxanone (PDO) threads are used under the skin to skilfully sculpt, contour and shape the bridge and tip of the nose. The threads act as a scaffolding for the collagen that they stimulate the production of. PDO is safely dissolved and absorbed by the body over time. The PDO threads typically dissolve over 6-12 months. However, people usually see longer sustained results because when the threads dissolve, the collagen remains. This means the effects from a nose threadlift usually last 1-2 years. The new collagen supports and maintains the new desired shape. A nose threadlift is largely used for straightening and defining the nose, increasing the height of your nose at the bridge and lifting the tip.
How is a HIKO Nose Lift Carried out?
The skin is first cleaned and an antiseptic solution is used to ensure the site is as clean as possible. Topical anaesthetic cream is first applied to the nose, followed by tiny local anaesthetic injections to make it numb and ready for the insertion of the threads. The nose threadlift involves bringing the thread through the soft tissue along the bridge of the nose, or for tip adjustment, it is inserted at the tip and thread down the nasal columella. The procedure takes roughly 20 minutes. There is minimal bruising and swelling. Makeup can be used the next day.
What are the benefits of a HIKO nose lift?
There are numerous benefits to a HIKO Nose lift Singapore, the main one being that it is non-surgical, eliminating the need for a general anaesthetic and an overnight stay in the hospital. Some other benefits to consider are:
- Safety: PDO threads are a researched and well-known form of thread that the body can safely absorb.
- Speed: A nose threadlift can be carried out over a lunch break. Taking approximately 20 minutes with no recovery time needed, it is incredibly convenient. Importantly the results are immediate.
- Secure: Nose threads are very stable and secure with no risk of migration or displacement even if pressure is applied to the nose.
- Long lasting: Although the thread itself usually last 6-12 months, the collagen that is stimulated last longer. Therefore, one treatment has the potential to last 1-2 years. Although this is not as permanent as traditional rhinoplasty, it is more lasting than dermal nose fillers.
What Types of Enhancements are Achieved with a HIKO Nose Lift?
A combination of desired results can be achieved in one nose threadlift session. Listed below are just a few:
- Higher nose bridge
- Straighter or more defined nose bridge
- Sharper and slimmer nose bridge
- Higher nose bridge
- Sharper or slimmer nose tip
Why use Lux Aesthetic Clinic to have a HIKO nose lift Singapore?
We have three stand out points that make us successful in aesthetics and non-surgical procedures in Singapore.
- Efficacy and Results: Providing the most up to date treatments and equipment, we pride ourselves in our state of the art technology. Our highly trained and experienced staff provide result driven treatments that are effective, safe and long lasting.
- Quality and safety: Meeting and exceeding the benchmarks set by the governing bodies for aesthetics we use equipment/products approved by the FDA and/or HSA. Importantly, everything we do is rigorously tested to ensure not only effectiveness and safety but also quality and high standards
- Personalised treatment: We are all different. Knowing and understanding these differences is why we stand out. We do not use a one size fits all approach, because people aren’t one size fits all. We individualise and tailor treatments to your needs and budget so you get the results you want to achieve. This saves you money as you only pay for what you need as an individual.
A HIKO nose lift is a quick, safe and popular way to improve the shape of your nose, especially the bridge and the tip. Furthermore, unlike its surgical counterpart, a nose lift has no downtime and minimal swelling. There is no pain other than some possible mild discomfort from the application of local anaesthetic. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the procedure further don’t hesitate to contact us on +65 68159922, our team are more than happy to answer any questions that you have.
Share This Page
About Our doctor
Dr Kellyn Shiau has experience in a broad range of aesthetic procedures and has to date administered aesthetic treatments to a large number of satisfied and happy patients.
She is a strong believer that it is extremely important for a person to look good and feel great. Looking good empowers and instills confidence. She takes delight in using her medical knowledge to create beautiful and yet natural improvements in her patient’s appearances.
Our Doctor and her team look forward to having a consultation with you in order to assess your individual needs.